“I regret taking such good care of my body”- said no one, EVER. Being healthy is a mindset and a lifestyle and it starts with the food you put inside your body! If you want to keep your body clean, you gotta keep your nutrition clean too and the smartest way is to include a large portion of dry fruits in your daily diet.
You know my motto- soak em’, grind em’, eat em’ raw, right? Well, here are a few recipes with my Frubee dry fruits that will give you an opportunity to nourish your body with organic goodness!
- Mushroom and Almond Soup
Need a quick-fix for dinner? Ditch the heavy pasta and feast on this delicious soup instead. Frubee’s almonds not only provide a lovely texture but also the required protein content for your body to rejuvenate. Using kitchen staples, your busy day just got better!
200 gms Button mushrooms
½ cup Frubee Almonds- peeled and chopped
1 tbsp butter
100 gms onions ( chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
400 ml milk
- Dice mushrooms and saute with onions and butter on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add almonds, salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Saute for another 4 minutes- adding 3-4 tablespoons of water to cook. Remove from heat and cool.
- Blend the mixture along with 200 ml milk till smooth.
- Transfer to pan, add remaining milk and boil.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of cheese and mint as garnish.
- Mouthwatering Frubee Smoothie
Need a kickstart to your day? Don’t go for the mug of coffee and reach for a tall glass of this amazing smoothie. Packed with the goodness of Frubee’s Almonds, Walnuts and Cashews- it’ll keep you buzzing through the day! All you need are a couple of fruits and Frubee’s magic!
100 ml orange juice
100 gms greek yogurt
6 Frubee Almonds
6 Frubee Walnuts
4 Frubee Cashews
Blend all the ingredients together till smooth. Transfer into glass and drink up! Add a bit of milk for consistency, if necessary.
3) Oats And Frubee Dry Fruit Laddoos
Laddoos are a great way to get dry fruits into your system- no matter what the time of the day is. These laddoos are super easy to make, have a long shelf life and contain plenty of Frubee’s Cashews, Walnuts, Pecan Nuts, Almonds and Turkish Golden Apricots! Eat one everyday for a healthier life ahead!
150 gms crushed Oats
50 gms Frubee dry fruits ( Cashews, Walnuts, Pecan Nuts, Almonds)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
Jaggery for added sweetness (optional)
- Dry roast oats in a pan on a medium flame for about 10 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Add Frubee dry fruits to the pan and roast for another 4-5 minutes.
- Take pan off heat and let mixture cool. Then blend the mixture and cinnamon powder to a coarse consistency.
- Mix well and roll into balls. Laddoos are ready!
- If jaggery is needed- add in step 2.